Tuesday, April 23, 2013

PRIME Realty NC welcomes Paul Melson

PRIME Realty welcomes Paul Melson

 
 
 
Paul Melson
Broker
252-474-5696 paul.melson@live.com

"As a native North Carolinian, I have lived in this beautiful state from the mountains to the coast. Choosing to settle in New Bern over 10 years ago, I have been an active member of the New Bern and Minnesott Beach communities serving on various boards and working with many volunteer agencies. I have come to love this area’s special charm and character and I w...ould love to share that with you.
A graduate of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, I spent 17 years in sales and marketing within the telecommunications industry. In 2003, I became a financial consultant helping clients achieve their unique retirement and investment objectives. Living and working along the beautiful Neuse and Trent rivers as well as my extensive knowledge of the various historic districts, I can assist you in making the most informed real-estate investment decision possible.
Allow me to guide and assist you through the area's many wonderful properties. Whether you are a buyer or seller, I will be dedicated to your needs and provide you with exceptional service."


Paul is working in our office located at 312 George St. in New Bern and he is residing in Pamlico County. Stop by to say hello or give him a call. If you are buying or selling this year or if you know someone who does, please consider Paul Melson.

  Prime Realty ! Prime agents! Prime service! www.PRIMERealtyNC.com

No comments:

Post a Comment